skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
PINKY
daily updates with images and lines of people and things that inspire me!
maandag 22 maart 2010
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Nieuwere post
Oudere post
Homepage
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Dear beloved followers
History and present
▼
2010
(62)
►
apr
(9)
▼
mrt
(53)
Geen titel
Geen titel
my new jordans, lovey-dovey..
WISHLIST BDAY
:¨·.·¨: `·. Imma' bitch cuz life is a bitch. and i...
Geen titel
Geen titel
Where them frontin girls at.. Got a message 4u. HA...
Geen titel
I got what you cant get. I'd probably hate me to i...
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Its all karma baby, u didnt want me back then but ...
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
“When I say ‘step ya pussy up’ it means keeping it...
Teenage love affair
Geen titel
Geen titel
“Ladies, you need to understand that as long as yo...
Geen titel
Geen titel
Life is like a dick, sometimes it gets hard for no...
Geen titel
Geen titel
I lick the gun when im done cause I know that reve...
Geen titel
Geen titel
http://twitter.com/preciouspinkyyfollow me and ill...
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
"A heart is a fragile thing, that’s why we protect...
Geen titel
Geen titel
">
Trust is like a mirrow, you can fix it when its br...
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Geen titel
Lets introduce myself
Pinky M.
Rotterdam, Netherlands
16 year young girl from Hoogvliet ( Rotterdam Holland ). I post what inspires me!
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten